dimanche 18 février 2018

Tartelette au citron



La broderie de tartelette au citron terminée hier soir a dicté le dessert du jour.
Et c'est parti pour le dernier petit gâteau avant de garnir l'étagère.

The lemon tart embroidery I finished yesterday evening gave the idea for today's dessert.
I have already started the last piece of cake that will compose the background of the small shelf. 
 




8 commentaires:

  1. Great job,your cross stitch is very beautiful,dainty and perfect!Your header is just fantastic...Have a lovely day!Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much. I am currently stitching the next one, I think I'll suffer from an indigestion with so many cakes! See you soon, hugs!

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Thank you, and you know the real lemon tart just next to the cross stitch was wonderfully good too :)!

      Supprimer
  3. I think this is a very tasty dessert! Embroidered and real:))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The real one is, indeed. But the embroidered one has the advantage of being calorie free :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Neat and pretty embroidery. Lemon meringue pie has always been one of my favourite desserts. Why don´t I make it more often?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you, Sheryl. Yes, you should indulge yourself with a good lemon meringue tart, all the more so as I guess you can find excellent lemons in Spain!
    Xoxo, Sandrine.

    RépondreSupprimer