dimanche 29 décembre 2019

Rétrospective 2019 N°2

Voici quelques pages de plus scrapées autour des créations du début de cette année:

















10 commentaires:

  1. You have great talent for this kind of craft.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, David! I had not practised scrapbooking for quite a long time, the table gets so messy when I start a new project!

      Supprimer
  2. Que preciosos trabajos, me encantan!!! FELICES FIESTAS

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Chelo and I hope you enjoyed merry celebrations for the end of the year.

      Supprimer
  3. Все работы прекрасны! Удачи в творчестве!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful art! Happy year in 2020!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Sandrine! I miss you! Congratulations for your gorgeous artworks,they are great!Happy New Year!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much, Maristella and I also wish you a very Happy New Year!

      Supprimer