vendredi 25 mai 2018

Chat de mai de tendres fleurs tout parfumé


Le mois de mai défile et  il est temps de vous présenter son petit chat avant que celui de juin ne vienne lui voler la place.

May is passing by and it is high time I introduced the May cat to you before it is replaced by next month’s one which is ready to come on stage.

On dirait qu’il tient une brassée de toutes les jolies fleurs de printemps qui parsèment les blogs ce mois-ci.

It looks as if it had its arms full of all the flowers that have sprinkled the blogs this month.


N’oublions pas non plus que nous sommes aujourd’hui vendredi, le jour du Friday Foto Friends de Debbie, et cette semaine le thème que j’ai choisi sera « Une touche de rouge ».

Voici donc un petit pêle-mêle des clichés du mois qui n’ont en commun qu’un soupçon de cette belle couleur chaude.

Let us not forget that today is Friday, which means the day for Friday Foto Friends at Debbie’s, and this week’s topic will be “A touch of Red”. So here is a jumble of the pictures I have taken this month and whose common point is nothing more than a touch of this warm colour.


 Rouge comme les champs qui entourent ma ville en ce moment et qui se parent de pourpre pour le plus grand plaisir de nos yeux.

Red like the fields that surround my city and that are currently clad with scarlet for the greatest delight of the eyes.




Rouge comme cette belle voiture d’un rassemblement vintage dont la couleur a réussi à me faire sortir mon appareil photo alors que les automobiles ne sont absolument pas un sujet de prédilection en ce qui me concerne.

Red like this beautiful vintage car whose colour made me seize my camera even if automobiles are far from being my favourite photographic topic.



Rouge comme la crête de ce volatile ébouriffé  que j’avais promis de poster pour Elena et sa fille qui aime tout particulièrement les poules. Une pensée également pour Tatyana et sa collection de coqs avec ce dernier à l’allure altière.

Red like the comb of this ruffled hen whose picture I had promised I would post for Elena and her daughter who has a soft spot for hens and chicks. Another thought for Tatyana’s rooster collection with the last photo.

54 commentaires:

  1. I love your May cat. So very pretty. Kinda makes me want to do some cross stitch again. It's been many years since I've done any.

    Your red photos are very good too. Love the rooster!

    I hope you have a wonderful day and great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your nice comment and also for joining my blog, Cathy! I wish you can resume cross stitching, it find it so relaxing and rewarding, but I must admit that is is also time-consuming. Best wishes for a nice Sunday!

      Supprimer
  2. Your kitty cross stitch is very sweet. Love the field of beautiful red Poppies and that red car....so very cool. I wouldn't mind taking a spin in that. As for the ruffled hen, she is fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Kim! I agree with you about the car, I imagine that taking a ride in it must be an experience that makes you go back in time. It has become definitely more than just a means of transportation, some sort of time capsule! Xx!

      Supprimer
  3. The floral richness depicted in some of these pictures is quite outstanding. Everywhere here is a burst of colour now - a great time of the year to be sure.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, David! Every outing in the countryside offers a different scenery as the vegetation changes from day to day and is replaced by another marvel. A good consolation for the fleeting nature of poppies, for example.

      Supprimer
  4. The field of poppies reminds me of the poem Flanders Field.
    I love the May cat with his arms full of flowers.
    The best photo for me is the chicken and his glorious feathers! He is amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, dear Annie, for your comment and the hint at the moving poem by John McCrae that added to the symbolism of the delicate red flowers.

      Supprimer
  5. The kitten on the embroidery is very cute! Photos of blooming fields are simply mesmerizing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Очень милая кошечка! Прекрасная работа! Красивые фотографии!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Sandrine, your photos are unmatched! Magnificent poppy seed and, of course, chickens.
    A cute kitten, with a bouquet of spring flowers, the very charm!
    Good weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Tanya! I love embroidering these little kittens, they have very friendly faces.

      Supprimer
  8. Hello dear Sadrine!
    Your May cross stitching kitten is so beautiful! Well done!
    Stunning pictures of the field with the poppies,the cute hen and the rooster!
    Love the red vintage car! Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    Dimi...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Dimi, for this nice comment! The colour of the fields was not an easy task to capture but the poppies at sunset gave quite a satisfactory result. Wishing you a nice afternoon!
      Sandrine

      Supprimer
  9. May cat - beauty!
    Red - the color looks great on the scallop of the Rooster, and not only in the color of poppies :)
    Roosters are wonderful!
    Have a nice weekend, Sandrine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Irina! True, these beautiful roosters would deserve to become models for embroideries! Have a nice afternoon!

      Supprimer
  10. Lovely cross stitching and I love all the flowers too

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Quelle beauté! Coquelicots dans les champs - juste fantastique! Merci pour cette couleur et ces photos :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci, Nataly! Je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher d'arrêter la voiture le long de la route pour prendre les coquelicots en photo.

      Supprimer
  12. WOW!Great pictures!!!Those Poppies in the field are stunning!Cute cross stitch too!Hugs,dear Sandrine!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, dear Maristella! Yes, the poppies really caught my eyes as I was driving to Bourges soI spotted a little place where I could park the car on my return to take a few pictures. Hugs and have a nice Sunday!

      Supprimer
  13. Какие прекрасные фотографии!!Вышивка милая,нежная.
    Поле маков,,,красотища!
    А петушки красивые и с характером...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much, Nadezhda! The little kittens are a real pleasure to embroider and I adapt the colours for a soft rendering.

      Supprimer
  14. very cute cat. flower fields magic

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Sandrine, this cat is so cheerful that he is European. but not Siberian. Our would be paired with a snowman :)))
    What an amazing scarlet fields! When I was little, I lived in Kazakhstan and the same poppy fields were visible from the balcony of my house. Sometimes they even dream of me!
    Thanks for the photo of the males !!!
    Good weekend! Tatyana.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Tatyana! So there will be a Siberian cat on my calendar for the month of December, with a little snow and a warm pullover :))
      Is Kazakhstan very different from Tomsk in terms of landscape and climate? Your country is so big that they don't seem so far away from one another on a map but I can't realize the distance very well.
      Wishing you a nice evening! Sandrine

      Supprimer
    2. Kazakhstan is also a big country, in the north it is as cold as in Russia as a whole. But not like in Siberia :) Although frosts, of course, there are! And in the south of Kazakhstan it's hot, 40 degrees is the average July temperature. It would be like in France. if there was a sea. I lived in South Kazakhstan. Therefore, all the time freezing in Siberia :))) But I endure :)

      Supprimer
  16. Маковые поля прекрасны! У нас маков тоже уже очень много! Весь наш остров в них! Котик в цветам очень милый:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Kseniya! Crimea must be very beautiful with so many red flowers!
      Have a nice evening!
      Sandrine

      Supprimer
  17. Aranyos a hímzett képed! Mellette a virágkompozíció ügyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Beáta! The embroidery has a good rendering because it is very precise with half-stitches and a lots of different hues. Best wishes! Sandrine

      Supprimer
  18. Your May cat is supercute, Sandrine.
    Red is perhaps not my favourite colour, but in your photos it looks gorgeous.
    Have a lovely Sunday! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Sara! I must confess that I love red and I am irremediably attracted to what bears this colour. I think I have too many red things at home, I can't help it:((
      Have a nice evening! Bisous

      Supprimer
  19. Hello Sandrine, what a beautiful blog you have, lovely embrodery and flowerphotos!
    I love France, and want to visit Bourgogne some time,
    Have a lovely day.

    Best wishes, Ida

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Ida and welcome on my blog! Thank you for your nice comment and I wish you can visit Bourgogne one day, there are many places worth seeing for their landscapes and also for their cultural heritage.
      Wishing you a nice evening!
      Sandrine

      Supprimer
  20. Thank you for your nice comment and I am happy if my blog may inspire you!
    Have a nice day!
    Sandrine

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Bonito bordado y preciosas fotos, me ha llamado mucho la atención esa gallina tan rara!!!! besos

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Muchas gracias, Chelo! La gallina es muy divertida! Besos

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. So charming May cat! Oh!
    Poppies! A field of poppies! Amazing cock!))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Anna! The field of poppies makes us feel like being immersed into it.
      Have a nice day! Sandrine

      Supprimer
  24. Hello Sandrine! Sping greetings from Moscow!
    I love your poppies field photo! So nice!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much for your visit on my blog and your nice comment, Alexandrina!

      Supprimer
  25. Dear Sandrine! Such a pleasure to read your post! And my daughter was so happy to see that hen! Adorable! She said it looks like a queen wearing her crown! Amazing :) Thank you so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Elena and I am happy your daughter appreciated Queen Hen :))
      I wish you a nice weekend!

      Supprimer
  26. The cutest cat ever!:) and I love your reddish photos!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Interesting photos, especially liked the photo with the chickens. Cute kitten!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. How are you now? Hope all is well with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Восхитительные маки, ретро автомобиль богатейший, а Петух - просто гордая птица!

    RépondreSupprimer